I’m HUGE on motivating quotes. Last Spring I put a new one at the top of each week in my planner and read it every time I opened my planner (which was a lot), and it always put my in the best frame of mind.
Here’s my criteria for a solid quote:
- Has to be short. I’m not going to read or write a paragraph into my planner each week.
- Has to be strong. I pride myself on being a very emotionally sound and strong young woman, and I need something to keep me going.
- Has to make me think. If I can read a quote and keep going that’s not good motivation. It should make me stop and contemplate my entire existence.
The Official Unofficial List of The Best Motivational Quotes
- It’s going to be hard, but hard is not impossible. -Unknown
- There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure. -#GirlBoss
- Life is short. Don’t be lazy. -#GirlBoss
- Celebrate every tiny victory. -Unknown
- 3 months from now, you will thank yourself. -Unknown
- Don’t stop until you’re proud. -Unknown
- The ones that are crazy enough to think they can change the world do. -TruthTheory
- I’m striving to be more me than I have ever been. -Unknown
- The only thing I smoke is my competition. -Sophia Amoruso
- The man at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there. -Vince Lombardi
- Rise, Fall, and Rise Again. -Snowboarder Magazine
- I got my own back. -Maya Angelou
- Make your passion your paycheck. -Unknown
- This is the beginning of anything you want. -Unknown
- The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. -Vince Lombardi
- The success of every single woman is the inspiration for another. -Diane Von Furstenberg
- I have to be successful because I like expensive things. -Unknown
- Do it with passion or not at all. -Unknown
- Adjust the sails. -Marissa Watkins
- I’m working my happiness like a full time job. -Gabrielle Bernstein
- Goal Digger. -Unknown
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm. -Audrey Hepburn
- Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself. -Unknown
- I like my money right where I can see it… Hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw
- If you know you can do better… Then do better. -Unknown
Bonus. Favorite Girl Boss quote by the ever so lovely Lauren Conrad.
What are your favorite motivational quotes? Tell me in the comments! Mine are all on my Pinterest board!